Saturday, October 24, 2015

Noestalgya Interview


1.For those that have never heard of you before, can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your musical project?
1.Hello..First I Say Thanks To This Interview Noestalgya is A Digital Project Dark Ambient With Litle Atmospheric Born in August 2014 in Pekalongan City, Indonesia First Single is "Kesunyian" Release on youtube Me "Noer Setiawan Alghoyadi is Multi Instrumental

    2.You have released a good amount of material so far, how would you describe the musical sound that is presented on the recordings?
2.I Call My Music "Dark Instrument Ambient"with Litle Atmosphere, I Play Slow to Get Effect Down,Sorrow and Depresion

    3.So far the musical has been all instrumental, are you open to using vocals in the future?
3.Yes I have Plan Want Make Noestalgya Become Genre Depressive Black Metal

    4.What is the meaning and inspiration behind the name 'Noestalgya'?
4.Hmm..I Think Noestalgya is Name Appropiate Like Theme Depressive,Sorrow,Sadness, and I Want Share That "Whatever Your Past Memory, Pain or Happy is Someone Can Estabilish You Be Better"

    5.You record everything by yourself, are you open to working with other musicians or do you prefer to remain solo?
5.Yess..I Agree Working With Other Musician, I & Near To The Stars Dark Ambient From Brazil Make Song "In Living Death" Near To Stars Make Instrument and I In vocal, I Really Interested To Make New Project With Other Musician

    6.You have released a lot of music in 2015, do you put a great amount of time and effort into creating music?
6.No Like That..My Time 50%To School & I Just Make Song in Vacation & Holiday


    7.Can you tell us a little bit more about the various labels that you have worked with so far?

    8.What are some of the bands that you have shared splits with so far?
7.Misantropia Records (Indonesia) Salute Records (Sweden) Cvlminis (Rusia) Winterwolf Records (Germany) Vibrio Cholerae Records (Ukraine) Sinister Figure Production (Argentina) 8.Sadness of Pluto (Drone Noise Ambient) Saturn Form Essence (Space Drone Ambient) & Nocturnal Toxin & Carnage (DSBM)

    9.On the last release you did a few cover tracks, what was the decision behind doing your own version of these songs?
9.Because I Respect They Nothing They I Not Have Inspiration

    10.On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of black and dark ambient?
 10.I Think That Imposible Because I Recording All My Track With Aplication and Software not Record in Studio

    11.Where do you see yourself heading into as a musician during the future?
11.I Want Release Tribute For My Inspiration And Working New Material To Noestalgya and My Other Project

    12.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
12.Burzum,Darkthrone,Nocturnal Depression,Nicrotek,Sial,Depressiva Melodia,Saturn Form Essence,Ksatria Noesantara Now I Always Listening Nicrotek..

    13.What are some of your non musical interests?
13. I'm Really Busy Now My Time 80% To School Because be Held Examination National

    14.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
14.Thanks Everyone For Support Noestalgya "KEEP CALM AND STAY LISTEN MUSIC KELAM (sorrow )" **Salam Noestalgya
Percakapan Obrolan Berakhir

https://b-m.facebook.com/NOESTALGYA/

No comments:

Post a Comment